Lupus Foundation Of Illinois Donating Items To Lupus Charit. Org.; How To Make It Work For The Tax Refund?

Donating items to lupus charit. org.; how to make it work for the tax refund? - lupus foundation of illinois

I expected a resumption of a number of items with a charity, Lupus Foundation of America. Says in his page:
"The driver will leave a donation receipt at the time of donation were collected. It is the responsibility of the donor, the value of donated items to be determined."

I do not know what that means, I propose a list of items with their value in April, with donated items so as to enable the driver to leave a tax receipt? Or will be the driver to determine the value of my gift? Or is this something I should do then submit the tax refund, and the driver is a generic type of receipt saying he picked up something (without specifying the value of donated property to leave) to?

In other words, what should I do to take full advantage of this gift on my taxes?

I thank you all for your answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment