Bipolar Symptoms What Are Some Other Symptoms Of Bipolar Disorder?

What are some other symptoms of bipolar disorder? - bipolar symptoms

I was diagnosed bipolar type I, but I think, hallucinations and extreme than bipolar II. I know the symptoms that each side to increase the generation bipolar lists, decreased need for sleep, etc. .. of mania, and a reduced energy, feelings of hopelessness or guilt, etc. .. for depression. What I am seeking is a personal experience with this disorder. For example, I really get things like painting, and feng shui, then several things, genealogy, and collecting physics, etc. .. when I'm manic. I go from one thing into something completely different and completely lose interest in the matter. Does that make sense? I know that each person experiences may be different, but I want to hear about behaviors, in addition to the listed in the typical diagnostic criteria.

3 comments:

Bob said...

If you halluncinations - you may suffer from schizophrenia because halluncinations occurs only during the psychosis in bipolar patients.

I hope that you check something for the symptoms, even if the drug can act immediately.

bubbalov... said...

Depreion interest or suffer from mood swings to loss is too much of one thing or another, as if someone talks too much, or as many well-arond Welfare

Paula P said...

When I'm manic, I still think I can do something, and I'm carefree charm and fun. My friends love stories about the time I was a bit much to tell. When I do something, and I am very productive, but when I am manic, I'm thinking of doing things. I have poems, books and the remains of many other projects that I started. I have thousands of dollars on these interests, but when it comes, I do not know what I did. The worst (and best) which I bought when I was a lunatic .................... Car paid for by a check for the full amount. Not every car was a BMW. Now, say, needlessly, I have not (and could not afford) and I have learned with family and friends to see about me when I am manic, you lose nothing i.

What I mean is that you make no sense. You behave like someone who is bipolar I.

If you are sure to bring others to help you if you are not at the best. Stay at a time, and above all, take drugs and do not hinder them, even if you feel better already.

Baby Girl and M & M on the right side!

Post a Comment