Non Surgical Eye Lift Non Surgical Options For Uneven Eyelids? Eyelid Tape Maybe?

Non surgical options for uneven eyelids? Eyelid tape maybe? - non surgical eye lift

I do not want plastic surgery to remove his eyes, but one of my eyelids is considerably larger than the other down, and it seems that nothing is here!

I've heard the tape of the eyelids, eyelid glue sold a few websites and I wondered if it really works ... and if so, is there someone you can buy in a store? What store and how he asked? Are there other options for eyelids uneven?

PS I do not use tape or Elmer's glue

4 comments:

IHateYou... said...

The bands of the eyelids are a real lifesaver in many ways. On the lid and just bam, you're very eyes! The disadvantage is that the band is very irritating (depending) on the person, if the tape is in your eyes. If I go, sometimes it's obvious that people extends the tape in the eye, and sometimes even the time to do what it is! In my opinion, is better than sleeping with the band during the night and morning, peel the tape to the effect that the eyes, even during the day.

If your eyes are relaxed, the work possible. I think we should try yourself.

Shopping for eyelid bands, I'm sure you can at any business in Asia do not go (in the supermarket, goes where they sell things pretty or cute Asian things like bears or something). You sell is a lot. You can also buy online. Forwards usually about $ 5. Sometimes you can more or less depending on the crowd.

To stick ...I heard he was much more difficult to apply, so that with the first volume.

CAUTION: It is an annoyance for the use of the tape and adhesives. You need the patience to do every day.

briacass said...

I would not care, because it covers!
There are tons of makeup tricks to make it appear http://www.covergirl.com try to talk to a makeup expert. they contribute to security

Good luck!

minus said...

You can use a facelift or even a visual facelift with chains. New opportunities for development close to your face with the strings on his face.

Hoolia said...

Some people use "Winkie" and "frown. It is a very old concept, much like the movie you think. Walgreen Maybe I've seen in salons and Ulta Beauty.

Post a Comment