Cervical Cramping Cramping And Cervical Mucus. Am I Pregnant?

Cramping and cervical mucus. Am I pregnant? - cervical cramping

My time is due in 2 days. I ovulate about 14 times and had unprotected sex at this time. Two days ago, I was very clear thick jelly like mucus. I have never been anything like it before.

Today I got a strange pain in the right side of my chest, then turned to my left and the two parties. (It feels like the cramps you get after a race without a break.) Now I have cramps in my stomach. I woke with a headache almost every morning last week, and I am very dizzy all day. It makes me sick with certain foods and smells, and I am very gas.

7 comments:

astrafi said...

Sounds like it could be, but must be tested further to ensure that could come be a sign of AF. Although some women experience a lot f discharge during pregnancy, good luck

astrafi said...

Sounds like it could be, but must be tested further to ensure that could come be a sign of AF. Although some women experience a lot f discharge during pregnancy, good luck

LG said...

I ovulate around 16 and had enough frozen cm from the last days of egg white CM. Do you still have CM?

Sassy 18 said...

Perhaps a test, there was evidence to suggest, I discovered that she was pregnant

Colleen Kelleher said...

Sounds like it could be 4 weeks of pregnancy.

Colleen Kelleher said...

Sounds like it could be 4 weeks of pregnancy.

Mz L [baby #1 born 8/4/09] said...

Sounds like it!

Post a Comment